Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend!

I know I always say we have fun, but this weekend was great...nice weather, playing outside, got some landscaping done, indoor chores done (with a nice day off yesterday for Easter Monday), and just some over all good quality Family Time! Hold on, there's a lot!



P doing what P does best now...we can't read to him, HE knows how to read (so he says..). Love it...the teacher in me has waited for this day where he chooses to read on his own! I caught him this way one day!


Went out to the Legends for some Easter Egg fun! See below for the big let down on going to see the Easter bunny...have you ever seen such a sight?? I mean, where's the cute back drop for picture taking for the momma!!???


Here is E...very seldom EVER in the stroller anymore..he wants to be doing what big brother does....WALK!


Funny picture huh??!! P had to look just like Daddy!


Here you go blog readers!!!??? P referred to this lovely Easter bunny as a "chickmunk"! Nice! This is the best Easter Bunny photo we got for 2010!


E's turn!



Silly E! Always smiling!


Easter Egg dying! So fun!


He's not a birthday boy just yet...just a jammie shirt he wanted to wear! We've grown out of all of our "cool" weather jammies!


Sweet smile! Love this picture! He's losing his baby fat!



Easter morning! My handsome boys!!!!




Easter egg hunt time!



Look what I got!



Look what I got! E was content with just the basket and crawling around in the grass!



Uncle J, helping out E!

Practicing with back light for all you photogs out there! I love something about this picture! Check out the peach fuzz and his hair! He loves his tuft of hair up there...he's a twirler! We went outside Easter Evening...it was a beautiful evening...so perfect. E is actually in no clothes because we are on our way to the bath, when we decided to head out to the back yard for some more basketball and outdoor activities! WE LOVE OUR BASKETBALL COURT! It has so many uses! :)







P helping daddy keep our new sod slightly "damp"! Yeah right, P wanted to spray everything!



What a great Easter...thank you Lord for all you have done for us! We are blessed beyond measure!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh, what lovely pics Meaghan! Thanks for sharing!