Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!

Three years ago our lives changed for the better forever!
P had his birthday party this weekend and we got to celebrate with lots of friends and family. P's grandparents were all there and we even got to have P's great grandma with us for the afternoon! I'm always reminded on events like this how amazing our neighborhood is with sweet families, and wonderful kids. We sure have a good time when we're all together! P even got to have a friend of his from daycare over to play as well! He had a great time, and I'm sure by the looks of the pictures everyone else did too! Thanks for being a part of his special day!
Happy Birthday Bubbo! We love you!

Little Man having a great time!
A even came in party attire!
Favors for our guests...they were supposed to represent canteens to go along with our army theme. I know, it's a stretch, but the kids enjoyed them!
Everyone's having a great time!

Boy, I wish I could play basketball with the "big" boys!

There wasn't any wind today, so P got to blow out his candles for real this time! Good job buddy!
Cake and icecream!
Love that smile!
The long awaited "bicycle"! He wanted one so bad...did he ride it all afternoon? Uh, nope!
Oh, but E did! Thanks to Uncle J!
The gift of the day I believe was the knight in shining armor set! We've slept with the sword and the helmet every night since then! Thanks M family! We're so going to miss you guys!
Can't wait for this year! It's going to be a good one!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Oh, what a great party Meghan! Great pics!!!!!