Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Today, I had the honor of taking pictures for our dear friends! Their daughter B was an absolute angel and made my job so easy! I couldn't decide between the black/white or color, so you get them all! This has been a busy last few weeks with actually designing my logo, and deciding for sure on my photography business name, but here we are! And I'm pleased...and so excited for what is to come. The name is Image 24 Photography. It comes straight from Joshua 24:15, where it reminds me daily, As for Me and My House, we will serve the Lord. It is my prayer that I serve Him 24 hours a day in everything that I do... If he has called me to take pictures, then that's what I'll do. It's something I am very passionate about and have been studying very diligently using my own two babies as practice over the last three years! I'm taking baby steps in building my portfolio. Thank you friends for allowing me to photograph this milestone in "B's" little life! She was a gem! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

This shot was toward the end of the shoot, thank goodness! Something every photographer gets to learn...don't reward with BLUE suckers!!! :)








I told you she was an angel! She's every photog's dream!

1 comment:

Speltz said...

Beautiful!! Having you take the pictures was so easy! Thank you so much and I can't wait to see the rest of them!