Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Week of Lasts

I am trying to soak up every minute of time in "this house". Ever since we got the go ahead to start packing with papers signed, etc. we have been packing boxes here and there and moving a little at a time. Each night, more and more boxes get moved over to the "new house". I can't help but stop every now and then and think, this might be the last time we do this, or this...or the kids will only be this old in "this house". The other night, we went and got McD's and went out on the deck and probably ate out there for the last time. I love this house, everything about it...I love the deck, I love how there's just enough space for me to be able to hear my babies in another room without a monitor, I love our corner lot, I love that I have brought my babies home from the hospital in this house, I love it all. I am excited for the next season though...just trying to soak it all up. I love that country song that says, "You're gonna miss this when it's gone"...it's true, I am just glad that I am realizing this now, so I can enjoy just a few more days in "this house"...

Mommy was playing with her camera last night and learned how to create starbursts with lights using the settings on her camera...this is the true picture folks...nothing in photoshop! SOOC! Pretty cool!


I snuck in the boys' room last night and peeked on them in "this house"...

On the deck, one last night in "this house". My baby boy blue!!!

No comments: