So here's the pictures (some of them) from the actual party day. Since we were rushing around RIGHT before the party, P had just gotten out of the bath tub!!! Gotta love a late nap! Here's what he thought about all the decorations with a party just for him! I promise you this party was G Rated! I will let you decide what gifts he liked the best! :) We had a sports party and had a "Ball"! Even though it was a little cramped, I am guessing that everyone had a great time. Cake and all!
PS. I would recommend a PULL STRING pinata for a two year old's birthday party! Thanks to B, we had an older guest that got the pinata going! Even the birthday boy didn't care about breaking it open once the first round of Smarties went flying!

3 comments:
I love his little curls!!! :-)
Love those buns!!!
Hey, how do I change my background on the part I write on? I can't find those on the "cutest blog...".
First, cute site! I had to comment on the party - my Peyton LOVES his new basketball goal that he got for his first birthday too! We might have to "borrow" your idea for his second birthday party. I don't think this "BALL" phase is going to be over any time soon! We went to a party the other day with a pinata with strings, great idea!
Post a Comment